Book Title: Survival Medicine & First Aid: The Leading Prepper's Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in Tough Survival Situations
Publisher: Independently published
Author: Beau Griffin
February 2017 Edition
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- Outdoor Survival: The Ultimate Outdoor Survival Guide for Staying Alive and Surviving In The Wilderness (2nd Edition)
- The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource
- SHTF Prepping:: 100+ Amazing Tips, Tricks, Hacks & DIY Prepper Projects, Along With 77 Items You Need In Your STHF Stockpile Now! (Off Grid Living, ... & Disaster Preparedness Survival Guide)
- Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- The Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency Used by the Mormon Pioneers
- Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit
- Prepper's Home Defense: Security Strategies to Protect Your Family by Any Means Necessary
- SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
- The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
(layout issues fixed).
* * * FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
Buy the Paperback and Get the eBook for FREE!
Survival Medicine that Works
In a Post-Disaster World, You Can Be Worth Your Weight in Gold as the Only Survivor with Medical Knowledge
After a disaster, there’s a single, vital skill that very few survivors will have. Fighters and builders are important, but there is no survivor so valuable and sought after as the one who can help out when illness or injury strikes.
As any good prepper knows, thinking ahead and planning ahead will enable you to live a good and healthy life completely off the grid. The ability to care for the sick and injured? That’s one of the most important preparations you can make.
I’ve Spent My Life Honing My Own Skills as a Survivalist, and Now I’m Here to Show YOU How You Can KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES HEALTHY AND ALIVE
Hi, I’m Beau Griffin. I’m an expert survivalist and I’ve had a lot of practice at living off the beaten path, making my way with nothing but a set of basic tools and my own experience to sustain me. I’ve tested out the territory and learned by doing and now I am here to put that knowledge to good use: teaching you how to be the emergency responder that you and your loved ones will NEED after a disaster.
Give Me ONE DAY and I’ll DOUBLE Your Chances of Survival
Give me a week and you’ll have a broad knowledge and understanding of the emergencies you are likely to encounter in a post-disaster world.
In this book, we’ll cover:
· The golden rules of a first response to make sure your patient survives
· The key items you’ll want to include in your disaster first aid kit
· How to diagnose common maladies and injuries – and how to help
· And much, MUCH more.
If You Don't Read This Guide, You Risk LOSING LIVES TO ACCIDENT AND INJURY in a Post-disaster World
The medical techniques in this guide have been proven to work – thousands of times over! I’m going to show you how you can be prepared for the inevitable illness and accidents that will occur after a disaster.
All it takes is time, attention and practice to transform the knowledge within these pages into a basic knowledge of first aid and diagnosis that will save more lives than you might think once medical assistance is no longer available.
See the Difference in One Week... or Your Money Back!
If you follow the chapters in this guide and feel no more equipped to respond to a post-disaster incident, simply click one button within 7 days and Amazon will return 100% of your money. That’s how sure I am that I have the answer to your problem – I CAN help you save lives once the grid goes down.
Just scroll up and click the BUY NOW button to start preparing your post-disaster medical skills, today!